Course 019.10 Small Business provides the skills and knowledge necessary for the deployment and configuration of the Kaspersky Software in small networks. A simplified course structure allows the delivery of the class in just one day.
- Explain Kaspersky Labs licensing principles and deploy a license
- Describe capabilities implemented in KESB Core and Select products
- Acquire a general understanding of the KESB Advanced products
- Implement and maintain KSC and KES based protection system in a small to medium network
- Briefly describe other KESB products: Systems Management (SM), Mobile Device Management (MDM), Encryption and Security for Exchange
There are no reviews yet.