Watchguard Advanced Networking - 2 days
Watchguard Advanced Networking – 2 days
Go beyond out of the box configuration. We cover all the advanced features of the device and even get into specific deployment scenarios. Anyone looking to push their network to its fullest potential should attend this class. This class is most effective when taken after the XTM basics class.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
WatchGuard Firewall/Firebox installation engineers, consultants and administrators.
• Understand, configure and manage High Availability and Failover solutions with Firecluster (Active/Active & Active/Passive).
• Learn how Fireware XTM can use your Active Directory users and groups to authorize users to access network resources
• Examine the purpose and uses of multi-WAN
• Learn about creating VPNs in a Multi-WAN environment
• Understand Advanced Traffic management
• Manage VLAN configurations
• FireCluster Configuration (Active/Active and Active/Passive)
• Active Directory Authentication Integration
• Multi-WAN Methods – Round Robin, Routing Table and Interface Overflow
• VLAN Configuration
• Centralized Monitoring, Management, Drag and Drop VPN Tunnels
• Quality of Service and Traffic Management
• Failover and High Availability